If you are mentally and physically strong, then offshore jobs for women are the perfect options for you. Working at these venues can help you to make a good amount for the future as well. However, for that you need to face those odds as well. But it’s alright when you are looking forward to build a better career.
As we all know offshore jobs are mostly located with the gas and oil industry where the demand for physical strength and great willingness to carry out the processes is high. Due to this reason, offshore jobs are considered to be dominated mostly by the male population. But still there are chances for the women population to secure a job. If you cannot go for the oil rigs and gas industry where physical strength is a big requirement, then you can always go for the back office jobs.
Here, you can appoint join the posts like office manager and can handle the paper works for the concerned company. This work can be done by just any woman who is efficient, educated and having right kind of certification. In order to join a higher post at the offshore venues, you also need to have proper working experience. You also need to stay prepared for the challenges that can come while working.
- Offshore Mechanical Technician
- Senior Quality Engineer
- Engineer (Mechanical)
- Utility Hand (Offshore Catering Dept)
- Windows Administrator, 3rd Shift
- Administrative Assistant
- Field Service Technician
- Hydrographer – Bothell, WA/ East Coast, U.S
- Able Bodied Seaman (AB)
- Human Resources Development Assistant
- Crew or Supply Boat Deckhand
- Accounts Assistant
- RPA Developer
- HARBOR ENFORCEMENT OFFICER II
- Training Manager
- Senior Renewable Energy Engineer/Consultant - Wind
- Java/J2EE- Irving, Tx -Onsite interview
- Remote Admissions Consultant for Texas Medical Schools
- Field Technician Offshore- Class C
- Safety Supervisor