The Offshore Outsourcing feature of an organization is an effort of the organization to cut costs and increase efficiency. The offshore jobs that are created are an added plus for the country that has got these jobs outsourced. This is the reason why the offshore jobs have become so popular. There are many benefits of offshore outsourcing.
First of all a company does not have to manage an entire department and resources on its own and instead there are vendors who are trained to do the job and they not only manage the resources but also the funds for the work involved. The major contributing factor that matters in offshore jobs created out of outsourcing is that the costs involved in the off shoring of the jobs is not huge and the sites where these jobs are sent to allow the use of double and at times triple the manpower at the same cost.
This allows extra services at the same price. Also the parent company does not have to initiate and maintain a department that is to do the same job. This allows them to effectively channel resources to innovate and excel in other sections of the business that they are in.
- Remote site Chef
- Offshore Instrumentation Technician (IT)-U.S. (Gulf of Mexico)
- Utility Person - Offshore
- Sr. Lead Performance Tester
- .Net Developer with SQL
- Gulf of Mexico - Offshore Deepwater Production Operator
- Experienced Offshore Deckhand
- Control Systems Design Engineer
- Cooks, Galleyhands and General Laborers
- Offshore Work Preparation Technician
- Environmental Analyst Job
- Senior ETL Architect/Developer (US Citizen/Green Card)
- Senior Technical Lead – Duck Creek
- Entry Level Software Position - JAVA
- Lead Mobile Developer (iOS and Android)
- Utility Worker
- Technical Analyst III / Devops
- Angular.JS Developer
- Coral Restoration and Conservation Internship