There are some commonly known mistakes that are made while doing offshore banking. These mistakes arise from the offshore jobs that have not been completely researched on. The choice of the bank being right or wrong for you depends on many factors. First of all get a feedback on the services of the bank.
If you find that the bank is slow in dealing with transactions and complaints despite the good deal that it offers, strike the bank out because chances are that the efficiency level of the bank is not good, which can result in issues in future. Slow dealing in complaints would add on to the complications.
If the bank that you decide upon is under investigation, then do not opt for it. Chances are that there have been fraudulent transactions that have taken place. Always check about the reputation of the bank as an investment source amongst offshore clients. If you find any complaints, do not open your account in the bank.
Always consider the fact whether the bank that you choose is under jurisdiction of the laws of your native country or not. If it is, then you should not opt for offshore banking with this bank.
Other offshore job Links
- IMMEDIATE OPENINGS - Offshore Oil and Gas Production A Operators
- Project Manager 1
- Maintenance Consultant
- Validation lead
- Scheduler / Cost Analyst
- Offshore Wireline Operator
- Associate Analyst (Entry Level)
- RPA Process Analyst
- NDT Technician/Assistant
- Human Resources Assistant
- Consultant, Customer & Marketing, Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
- Audio Engineer
- Florida Coastal Islands Sanctuaries (Tampa Bay) Field Technician
- Administrative Assistant
- Junior Hydrographer
- Project Planner
- Assistant Vice President or Vice President, Product Specialist, Emerging Markets Opportunities
- Recovery Technician
- Fisheries Biologists
- Temporary - Electromechanical Assembler - 5 Openings