It is necessary that all the employees of an organization be trained thoroughly on the product or the service when offshore jobs are offshore outsourcing jobs. This means that that the clients and the customers are to receive service as quick as it is delivered from the onshore site.
This is why being a trainer in an organization that has an offshore outsourcing wing is a good idea. The reason is simple. If you are someone who is an expert on the product or a service and you have been training employees of your company, then you will also become responsible for training employees of the offshore sites.
Whenever a new wing of the work is sent to the offshore sites, it becomes important that one goes and checks these sites for the accuracy of work. In the beginning though, the team of trainers might come to the onshore site and learn all about the service.
The train-the-trainer program is fueled by the fact that you as an expert in the product or the service and you get to train all the trainers from all the sites so that they become thorough on the product and be able to train the employees on those sites.
Other offshore job Links
- IMMEDIATE OPENINGS - Offshore Oil and Gas Production A Operators
- Validation lead
- Project Manager 1
- Senior Maintenance Consultant
- Quality Engineer
- RPA Process Analyst
- Temporary - Electromechanical Assembler - 3 Openings
- Mechanical Engineer
- Entry Level Software Position - WEB UI
- Entry Level Software Position - Dotnet/.net
- Offshore Wireline Operator
- Maintenance Consultant
- Import and Export Operation Specialist
- Offshore Wind and Submarine Cable Project Managers and Subject Matter Experts
- IBM IIB Consultant
- Human Resources Assistant
- Logistics Assistant
- Project Planner
- Administrative Assistant
- RPA Developer Blueprism - Robotics Process Automation