The following ar the top 5 people needed for oil rigs:
1. Engineer – Works for the oil company
Designs the job, writes the job procedure, makes decisions if or when things go wrong.
2. Consultant/ Company Man – Consults for the oil company
Represents the oil company on site, supervises the job, lines up all the different services, signs tickets, communicates with the engineer, makes sure the job is carried out as per the engineer’s design/ procedure.
3. Tool Push – Works for the rig company
Represents the rig company, supervises and directs the rig crew, in charge of all the rig tools/ equipment.
Physically works the controls, operates the brake and the blocks, directs the Derrick man and roughnecks.
5. Safety Hand – Works for, or consults for oil company
Makes sure all the work carried out is performed according to company HS&E/ OSHA standards, writes up and investigates near misses and incidents.
Other offshore job Links
- Driller's Helper- Offshore
- Engineer Software-Assoc
- BI Report Developer
- Data Analyst
- Digital Commerce Project Manager (US)
- Supply Chain Analyst, Business Intelligence
- UX Developer - Entry Level
- Client Services Associate
- ENTRY LEVEL UI DEVELOPER
- SAP ABAP Developer S4 HANA (First 2 months on-site, then remote)
- Human Resources Assistant
- Schifffahrtskaufmann / Kaufmann für Spedition und Logistikdienstleistung (w/m/d) Klarierung
- Remote QA Coding Auditor - Multi Specialty
- UI Developer - Entry Level
- Offshore Rigger
- Project Geoscientist
- Service Technician
- Logistics Analyst
- Offshore Utility Worker
- Junior Project Manager -- Needed!