If you are looking for offshore jobs, then one of the most lucrative options is to go for offshore outsourcing jobs. The procedure is simple and there are many benefits attached to it. If you are someone who has been in the industry for the past few years, then the experience will help you take a stride forward in your career.
Offshore outsourcing is a specialist job. Especially when it comes to the support jobs where the administrative control is in the hands of an organization in another country and the customers and clients are from some other country. There are many rules and regulations which are not the same in the two places.
Therefore it becomes mandatory that the knowledge of these rules is provided to the offshore body of the organization which essentially hires local employees. These employees are not aware of the policies and procedures and therefore an expert must make them understand the need of such procedures in the host country and how would the clients expect these procedures to be followed so that there is no breach of security or procedural protocols. This will ensure smooth transactions from both the wings of the organization and the benefits will be immense.
- Remote site Chef
- Offshore Instrumentation Technician (IT)-U.S. (Gulf of Mexico)
- Utility Person - Offshore
- Sr. Lead Performance Tester
- .Net Developer with SQL
- Gulf of Mexico - Offshore Deepwater Production Operator
- Experienced Offshore Deckhand
- Control Systems Design Engineer
- Cooks, Galleyhands and General Laborers
- Offshore Work Preparation Technician
- Environmental Analyst Job
- Senior ETL Architect/Developer (US Citizen/Green Card)
- Senior Technical Lead – Duck Creek
- Entry Level Software Position - JAVA
- Lead Mobile Developer (iOS and Android)
- Utility Worker
- Technical Analyst III / Devops
- Angular.JS Developer
- Coral Restoration and Conservation Internship