If you are looking for offshore jobs, then one of the most lucrative options is to go for offshore outsourcing jobs. The procedure is simple and there are many benefits attached to it. If you are someone who has been in the industry for the past few years, then the experience will help you take a stride forward in your career.
Offshore outsourcing is a specialist job. Especially when it comes to the support jobs where the administrative control is in the hands of an organization in another country and the customers and clients are from some other country. There are many rules and regulations which are not the same in the two places.
Therefore it becomes mandatory that the knowledge of these rules is provided to the offshore body of the organization which essentially hires local employees. These employees are not aware of the policies and procedures and therefore an expert must make them understand the need of such procedures in the host country and how would the clients expect these procedures to be followed so that there is no breach of security or procedural protocols. This will ensure smooth transactions from both the wings of the organization and the benefits will be immense.
- Project Leader-Infotainment-US
- Offshore Mechanical Technician
- Crew Dragon Recovery Technician
- Utility Hand (Offshore Catering Dept)
- Systems Development, Integration & Operations, Integration Delivery
- HARBOR ENFORCEMENT OFFICER II
- Administrative Assistant
- Hydrographer – Bothell, WA/ East Coast, U.S
- Test Development Engineer
- Assistant Officer, Procurement / Logistics
- Accounts Assistant
- Human Resources Development Assistant
- Tandem Developer
- Java/J2EE- Irving, Tx -Onsite interview
- Test Analyst - Senior Performance Tester / Lead
- Graduate Engineer
- Graduate Engineer (Hull)
- Remote Admissions Consultant for Texas Medical Schools
- Principal ETL DWH Engineer