The offshore jobs that involve offshore outsourcing have the vital necessity of trained professionals. This is why the need of good resources becomes vital. Consider the following situation. If you own a company where you need professionals to work on a particular project and you have strict deadlines to meet, then it becomes absolutely important that the offshore wing of the company hires employees who are smart and sharp.
The need of such employees arises out of the fact that the project needs to be completed as quickly as possible and therefore the employees should be able to learn more quickly and hence allow more time slots to be introduced within the work schedule to get the project completed in time.
The decentralization of authority and individual responsibility is the key to successful offshore outsourcing. The best part about the whole procedure is that work ca be done round the clock and especially when the time difference between countries is between 8 to 12 hours. This helps because when the onshore team is working on the project, the offshore team is off duty because of the time of the day and they take p the job from where the onshore team would have left it.
- Remote site Chef
- Offshore Instrumentation Technician (IT)-U.S. (Gulf of Mexico)
- Utility Person - Offshore
- Sr. Lead Performance Tester
- .Net Developer with SQL
- Gulf of Mexico - Offshore Deepwater Production Operator
- Experienced Offshore Deckhand
- Control Systems Design Engineer
- Cooks, Galleyhands and General Laborers
- Offshore Work Preparation Technician
- Environmental Analyst Job
- Senior ETL Architect/Developer (US Citizen/Green Card)
- Senior Technical Lead – Duck Creek
- Entry Level Software Position - JAVA
- Lead Mobile Developer (iOS and Android)
- Utility Worker
- Technical Analyst III / Devops
- Angular.JS Developer
- Coral Restoration and Conservation Internship