The need for quality services in the offshore outsourcing jobs is a major requirement. The reason is simple. The parent company has got a front end job which employs the maximum number of people and this is one of the departments that is responsible for the maximum number of employees in the company.
This department usually is the one that interacts with customers over the phone or online. This is one department that represents the parent company. When a company offshores a job, then the organization that takes the contract must ensure that the customers of the company must be offered quality services so that not only is their loyalty maintained but also their queries are resolved in the first go. Any repeat contacts are cost to the company and also hamper the customer’s satisfaction. Therefore once the quality parameters are established, the first thing that an organization which has taken up the services end of the offshore jobs must do is train its employees thoroughly.
Once all the employees are thoroughly trained is when the offshore company goes into business and most of the customer’s enquires are dealt with in a pre-established format which forms the quality matrix of the job. This matrix is calibrated time and again to ensure that all business parameters are considered.
- Remote site Chef
- Offshore Instrumentation Technician (IT)-U.S. (Gulf of Mexico)
- Utility Person - Offshore
- Sr. Lead Performance Tester
- .Net Developer with SQL
- Gulf of Mexico - Offshore Deepwater Production Operator
- Experienced Offshore Deckhand
- Control Systems Design Engineer
- Cooks, Galleyhands and General Laborers
- Offshore Work Preparation Technician
- Environmental Analyst Job
- Senior ETL Architect/Developer (US Citizen/Green Card)
- Senior Technical Lead – Duck Creek
- Entry Level Software Position - JAVA
- Lead Mobile Developer (iOS and Android)
- Utility Worker
- Technical Analyst III / Devops
- Angular.JS Developer
- Coral Restoration and Conservation Internship