The need for quality services in the offshore outsourcing jobs is a major requirement. The reason is simple. The parent company has got a front end job which employs the maximum number of people and this is one of the departments that is responsible for the maximum number of employees in the company.
This department usually is the one that interacts with customers over the phone or online. This is one department that represents the parent company. When a company offshores a job, then the organization that takes the contract must ensure that the customers of the company must be offered quality services so that not only is their loyalty maintained but also their queries are resolved in the first go. Any repeat contacts are cost to the company and also hamper the customer’s satisfaction. Therefore once the quality parameters are established, the first thing that an organization which has taken up the services end of the offshore jobs must do is train its employees thoroughly.
Once all the employees are thoroughly trained is when the offshore company goes into business and most of the customer’s enquires are dealt with in a pre-established format which forms the quality matrix of the job. This matrix is calibrated time and again to ensure that all business parameters are considered.
Other offshore job Links
- Driller's Helper- Offshore
- Assistant Production Manager
- Galley Hand
- Associate Software Engineer
- Marine Technician/Oceanographer – Bothell, WA
- USCG Captain/Marine Technician – Bothell, WA
- Supply Chain Analyst, Business Intelligence
- Utility Hand
- Offshore Cooks & Galley Hands
- International Banking Specialist
- Entry Level - Warehouse Associate
- Data Analyst
- Asset Management Funds - External Client Advisor, Offshore Channel, Western Territory,Vice President
- Business Analyst With Abinitio /Teradata SQL
- Project Manager
- Offshore Rigger
- Analyst/Associate, Corporate Development
- Recovery Technician
- Human Resources Assistant
- Rigger Helper