You might be looking for entry level offshore jobs, but the problem may present itself in the form of luck of experience in, let’s say, the oil drilling industry. But getting hired on an offshore rig for entry level jobs is very feasible, albeit without having worked on one before. Many entry level offshore jobs are available. Basically, all will be determined with what you want to do. Another thing that will count is being able to reach out to the right contacts to get your resume in front. There are ranges of entry level offshore jobs as well opportunities. These include crane operators, floor men or roughnecks and roundabouts, cleaner/painters, rig electricians, rig paramedics, rig mechanics, cooks and assistant cooks and storekeepers.
And for most people that look forward to getting into the industry, they get hired as a roustabout or rigger, otherwise known as floor men. Having even a modicum of industry training does not matter in this case, as the odds of getting entry level offshore jobs are going to increase considerably. Besides, it is probable to get employed with no training whatsoever. And for those who do not have any experience, the fortunate side is that there are programs that can help them out.
Other offshore job Links
- MS ACCESS / VBA DEVELOPER
- Driller's Helper- Offshore
- BI Report Developer
- Data Analyst
- Digital Commerce Project Manager (US)
- Supply Chain Analyst, Business Intelligence
- UX Developer - Entry Level
- Client Services Associate
- ENTRY LEVEL UI DEVELOPER
- SAP ABAP Developer S4 HANA (First 2 months on-site, then remote)
- Human Resources Assistant
- Schifffahrtskaufmann / Kaufmann für Spedition und Logistikdienstleistung (w/m/d) Klarierung
- Remote QA Coding Auditor - Multi Specialty
- UI Developer - Entry Level
- Offshore Rigger
- Service Technician
- Logistics Analyst
- Offshore Utility Worker
- Junior Project Manager -- Needed!
- Administrative Assistant