The first step towards finding the perfect offshore job is to thoroughly study the industry. Apart from getting a close understanding of all its varied aspects and intricacies, it also gives you an insight into what’s new, what skills you might have to develop and what is in high demand. For example at present the newest and most popular locations are on floating production and storage ships. These massive vessels work really well in the oil exploration field resulting in many organizations choosing to use them. As a result there is a vast increase in the number of career opportunities on such ships.
Consequently, the first step towards finding the perfect offshore oil job is to get to know the latest happenings in this exciting and innovative industry.
Other offshore job Links
- MS ACCESS / VBA DEVELOPER
- Driller's Helper- Offshore
- BI Report Developer
- Data Analyst
- Digital Commerce Project Manager (US)
- Supply Chain Analyst, Business Intelligence
- UX Developer - Entry Level
- Client Services Associate
- ENTRY LEVEL UI DEVELOPER
- SAP ABAP Developer S4 HANA (First 2 months on-site, then remote)
- Human Resources Assistant
- Schifffahrtskaufmann / Kaufmann für Spedition und Logistikdienstleistung (w/m/d) Klarierung
- Remote QA Coding Auditor - Multi Specialty
- UI Developer - Entry Level
- Offshore Rigger
- Service Technician
- Logistics Analyst
- Offshore Utility Worker
- Junior Project Manager -- Needed!
- Administrative Assistant