Stena Drilling, based out of Sweden, is quickly gaining importance as one of the world’s foremost independent drilling contractors. A wholly owned subsidiary of Stena AB Gothenburg, it has grown over the past 20 years by acquiring well established rig companies like Houlder Marine Drilling and Ben Line Steamers. Currently they have a number of exciting operations based out of all the oil drilling hotspots of the world including the US, North Sea, West Africa, the Mediterranean and Australia. Thanks to its commitment to innovation, the company has become known for some of the most cutting edge technology and rig conversions making them a company to watch out for in the coming years.
As employers they believe in training and developing their rig workers so as to retain the talent and expertise that gets generated. They have a strong mentorship program, which works wonders in getting entry level and middle level workers up to date with the latest technologies and trends in this exciting industry. They are known to be competitive paymasters offering all benefits as per industry standards.
Other offshore job Links
- Driller's Helper- Offshore
- BI Report Developer
- Data Analyst
- Digital Commerce Project Manager (US)
- Supply Chain Analyst, Business Intelligence
- UX Developer - Entry Level
- Client Services Associate
- ENTRY LEVEL UI DEVELOPER
- SAP ABAP Developer S4 HANA (First 2 months on-site, then remote)
- Human Resources Assistant
- Schifffahrtskaufmann / Kaufmann für Spedition und Logistikdienstleistung (w/m/d) Klarierung
- Remote QA Coding Auditor - Multi Specialty
- UI Developer - Entry Level
- Offshore Rigger
- Project Geoscientist
- Service Technician
- Logistics Analyst
- Offshore Utility Worker
- Junior Project Manager -- Needed!
- Administrative Assistant