Let’s be honest, despite all the talk of adventure, travel and an exciting life out on the high seas, when it comes down to brass tacks, the main appeal of an offshore career is the pay. Salaries offshore are substantially more than salaries of the same jobs onshore.
Plus you get paid per year for only six months of work, which holds an irresistible appeal for a number of rig workers. This chapter is dedicated to providing all the information you need on offshore drilling salaries, pay structure, benefits and other relevant topics.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??
Other offshore job Links
- Offshore CAO/ET - U.S. (Gulf of Mexico, Multiple Locations)
- Offshore Electrician - U.S. (Gulf of Mexico, Multiple Locations)
- Project Manager 1
- Pricing Specialist
- Marine Fisheries Scientist
- Quality Engineer
- RPA Process Analyst
- Mechanical Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Associate Analyst (Entry Level)
- Software Engineer
- PYTHON AWS , DATA SCIENCE Junior developer
- Instructional Designer
- Marine Scientist
- QA Analyst
- Logistics Assistant
- Junior Penetration Tester
- Business Operations & Analytics Associate
- Product Associate, Mutual Fund Services