Let’s be honest, despite all the talk of adventure, travel and an exciting life out on the high seas, when it comes down to brass tacks, the main appeal of an offshore career is the pay. Salaries offshore are substantially more than salaries of the same jobs onshore.
Plus you get paid per year for only six months of work, which holds an irresistible appeal for a number of rig workers. This chapter is dedicated to providing all the information you need on offshore drilling salaries, pay structure, benefits and other relevant topics.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??
- Offshore Mechanical Technician
- Senior Quality Engineer
- Engineer (Mechanical)
- Utility Hand (Offshore Catering Dept)
- Windows Administrator, 3rd Shift
- Administrative Assistant
- Field Service Technician
- Hydrographer – Bothell, WA/ East Coast, U.S
- Able Bodied Seaman (AB)
- Human Resources Development Assistant
- Crew or Supply Boat Deckhand
- Accounts Assistant
- RPA Developer
- HARBOR ENFORCEMENT OFFICER II
- Training Manager
- Senior Renewable Energy Engineer/Consultant - Wind
- Java/J2EE- Irving, Tx -Onsite interview
- Remote Admissions Consultant for Texas Medical Schools
- Field Technician Offshore- Class C
- Safety Supervisor