Let’s be honest, despite all the talk of adventure, travel and an exciting life out on the high seas, when it comes down to brass tacks, the main appeal of an offshore career is the pay. Salaries offshore are substantially more than salaries of the same jobs onshore.
Plus you get paid per year for only six months of work, which holds an irresistible appeal for a number of rig workers. This chapter is dedicated to providing all the information you need on offshore drilling salaries, pay structure, benefits and other relevant topics.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??
Other offshore job Links
- IMMEDIATE OPENINGS - Offshore Oil and Gas Production A Operators
- Validation lead
- Project Manager 1
- Senior Maintenance Consultant
- Quality Engineer
- RPA Process Analyst
- Temporary - Electromechanical Assembler - 3 Openings
- Mechanical Engineer
- Entry Level Software Position - WEB UI
- Entry Level Software Position - Dotnet/.net
- Offshore Wireline Operator
- Maintenance Consultant
- Import and Export Operation Specialist
- Offshore Wind and Submarine Cable Project Managers and Subject Matter Experts
- IBM IIB Consultant
- Human Resources Assistant
- Logistics Assistant
- Project Planner
- Administrative Assistant
- RPA Developer Blueprism - Robotics Process Automation