Let’s be honest, despite all the talk of adventure, travel and an exciting life out on the high seas, when it comes down to brass tacks, the main appeal of an offshore career is the pay. Salaries offshore are substantially more than salaries of the same jobs onshore.
Plus you get paid per year for only six months of work, which holds an irresistible appeal for a number of rig workers. This chapter is dedicated to providing all the information you need on offshore drilling salaries, pay structure, benefits and other relevant topics.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??
- Fullstack architect with Angular 2 experience
- Full stack Architect (Angular 2 experience)
- Senior ETL Architect/Developer (US Citizen/Green Card)
- Gulf of Mexico - Offshore Deepwater Production Operator
- Floorhand - Offshore
- Roustabout - Offshore
- Offshore Work Preparation Technician
- BI Reporting Developer
- Developer, IT
- Special Events Server
- Remote site Chef
- Experienced Offshore Deckhand
- Insurance Contract and Policy Analyst
- Gulf of Mexico - Offshore Mechanic
- Data Analyst
- Business Intelligence Consultant (Only W2 No C2C No H1B)
- Director, Business Operations
- Angular 4 developer
- Specialist, Infrastructure Eng - Application Services Engineer