Most individuals opting for a career in this industry are first attracted to the money. Offshore rig workers make a substantial amount more than onshore employees doing the same job and what’s more, they work fewer days a year. Most reputed companies pay their workers extremely enviable packages and the benefits offered are also superlative. However not everyone is paid the same across all companies.
There are a number of factors that will determine your specific pay package and it is wise to bear these in mind while assessing your offer.
Other offshore job Links
- MS ACCESS / VBA DEVELOPER
- Driller's Helper- Offshore
- BI Report Developer
- Data Analyst
- Digital Commerce Project Manager (US)
- Supply Chain Analyst, Business Intelligence
- UX Developer - Entry Level
- Client Services Associate
- ENTRY LEVEL UI DEVELOPER
- SAP ABAP Developer S4 HANA (First 2 months on-site, then remote)
- Human Resources Assistant
- Schifffahrtskaufmann / Kaufmann für Spedition und Logistikdienstleistung (w/m/d) Klarierung
- Remote QA Coding Auditor - Multi Specialty
- UI Developer - Entry Level
- Offshore Rigger
- Service Technician
- Logistics Analyst
- Offshore Utility Worker
- Junior Project Manager -- Needed!
- Administrative Assistant