When you are looking at the salary structure of the offshore workers you may think that these are the best jobs in this world. Most of the offshore jobs are provided by the gas and oil industry that have managed to gain a solid foot hold at these venues. Without any doubt the salary structure remains high with the offshore jobs.
But there are also odds that you may need to negotiate with while working here. As most of the jobs are located with the gas and oil industry, you have to show the real physical strength as well as determination.
To work at these venues you need to have a strong mindset that can even help you to work under some critical conditions. If you are ready for all these stuffs, then offshore jobs are the best options for you. You also need to have proper working experience and certifications that can vary from different types of offshore jobs at the gas and oil industry.
At the same time, the salary structure can even vary for different job announcements. The good thing is that gas and oil companies are offering their employees additional benefits, healthcare benefits and quality facilities along with a good salary structure. All these things can really push you hard to overlook those odds that you may face while working. Going for the offshore jobs can offer you a great future for sure. For a drill deck worker the salary can remain around $300 per day.
Don’t you think it’s a high paid job? Please comment below.
- Offshore Mechanical Technician
- Senior Quality Engineer
- Engineer (Mechanical)
- Utility Hand (Offshore Catering Dept)
- Windows Administrator, 3rd Shift
- Administrative Assistant
- Field Service Technician
- Hydrographer – Bothell, WA/ East Coast, U.S
- Able Bodied Seaman (AB)
- Human Resources Development Assistant
- Crew or Supply Boat Deckhand
- Accounts Assistant
- RPA Developer
- HARBOR ENFORCEMENT OFFICER II
- Training Manager
- Senior Renewable Energy Engineer/Consultant - Wind
- Java/J2EE- Irving, Tx -Onsite interview
- Remote Admissions Consultant for Texas Medical Schools
- Field Technician Offshore- Class C
- Safety Supervisor