Offshore banking is a field that has been developing fast, especially since the introduction of online banking. There are some countries that are famous for offering offshore banking services especially since they give adequate security and open firm bank regulations. Offshore banking has been associated with money laundering, but here are some of the major purposes that are offered by these banks.
The banks are essential for people who have a lot of assets in regions that are affected by conflict. These clients can take their investments to these banks for security purposes. The investments can be in the form of cash, precious stones or documentation to show that a certain estate belongs to a particular individual.
Offshore banking provides security and adequate privacy to the account holder. Investors are not supposed to let their country know that they have accounts offshore. Investors open an international business company that is generally a line to deposit cash. These investors start an account with another bank other than the IBC account bank to ensure that there is adequate privacy involved.
Offshore accounts in some regions are not charged taxes other than regular custom duties. This makes investors in countries that are heavily taxed prefer this alternative to reduce deductions.
- Remote site Chef
- Offshore Instrumentation Technician (IT)-U.S. (Gulf of Mexico)
- Utility Person - Offshore
- Sr. Lead Performance Tester
- .Net Developer with SQL
- Gulf of Mexico - Offshore Deepwater Production Operator
- Experienced Offshore Deckhand
- Control Systems Design Engineer
- Cooks, Galleyhands and General Laborers
- Offshore Work Preparation Technician
- Environmental Analyst Job
- Senior ETL Architect/Developer (US Citizen/Green Card)
- Senior Technical Lead – Duck Creek
- Entry Level Software Position - JAVA
- Lead Mobile Developer (iOS and Android)
- Utility Worker
- Technical Analyst III / Devops
- Angular.JS Developer
- Coral Restoration and Conservation Internship