Parker Drilling is another well-known company in the rigging industry known for both onshore and offshore rigs. Based out of Texas, they have a presence in all the major drilling locations with a particular concentration in the US Gulf of Mexico and Papua New Guinea. They have a 17-unit strong fleet consisting of barge rigs primarily. In addition to oil drilling, they also have a subsidiary company, which deals with drilling related rental equipment all over the US.
Parker Drilling offers competitive pay-packages and a host of benefits including medical and dental coverage, life insurance, education reimbursement and travel allowances. The good thing about working with Parker Drilling is that since it has such a strong onshore as well as offshore presence, you can choose to build your expertise in either option as your personal circumstances demand it. It is also easier to get an entry level position on an onshore rig job so working with Parker will allow you to get a foot in the door if you ultimately aspire to progress to offshore rigs.
Other offshore job Links
- Driller's Helper- Offshore
- BI Report Developer
- Data Analyst
- Digital Commerce Project Manager (US)
- Supply Chain Analyst, Business Intelligence
- UX Developer - Entry Level
- Client Services Associate
- ENTRY LEVEL UI DEVELOPER
- SAP ABAP Developer S4 HANA (First 2 months on-site, then remote)
- Human Resources Assistant
- Schifffahrtskaufmann / Kaufmann für Spedition und Logistikdienstleistung (w/m/d) Klarierung
- Remote QA Coding Auditor - Multi Specialty
- UI Developer - Entry Level
- Offshore Rigger
- Project Geoscientist
- Service Technician
- Logistics Analyst
- Offshore Utility Worker
- Junior Project Manager -- Needed!
- Administrative Assistant