Offshore work is often associated with shifting certain roles and tasks from an expensive region to another cheaper one for the benefit of cost saving and skills concentration. It is also referred to as outsourcing and has become a lucrative career option for individuals in less developed nations, where the cost of labor is lower for the employers and cost of living is cheaper for the employees.
Some companies choose to hire third party service providers to perform these functions. In such cases, the staff are recruited, trained and monitored by the third party company who supply periodic bills to their client, the original company performing the work. There are other approaches where the parent company sets up subsidiaries in these regions for the sole purpose of outsourcing work to these locations. Here the parent company, through the subsidiary employs the staff.
Other offshore job Links
- Driller's Helper- Offshore
- BI Report Developer
- Data Analyst
- Digital Commerce Project Manager (US)
- Supply Chain Analyst, Business Intelligence
- UX Developer - Entry Level
- Client Services Associate
- ENTRY LEVEL UI DEVELOPER
- SAP ABAP Developer S4 HANA (First 2 months on-site, then remote)
- Human Resources Assistant
- Schifffahrtskaufmann / Kaufmann für Spedition und Logistikdienstleistung (w/m/d) Klarierung
- Remote QA Coding Auditor - Multi Specialty
- UI Developer - Entry Level
- Offshore Rigger
- Project Geoscientist
- Service Technician
- Logistics Analyst
- Offshore Utility Worker
- Junior Project Manager -- Needed!
- Administrative Assistant