If you are working somewhere, they you should get the pension plan first. And when you are working offshore, a retirement plan is what you need for sure.
Offshore companies are offering good salary to the employees along with other benefits. But what about the retirement or pension plan? Is there any provision for it?
Surely, there are provisions for the retirement plan for those who are working offshore. Most of the jobs announced at the offshore fields are related to the gas and oil industry. At these industries employers use to pay good salary and they also have some pension plans for the employees that you should know before you can join a job at these venues.
- Employers at the offshore fields now offer IPPs or International Pension Plans to ensure that they can properly compensate their employees, as they live outside of home town or country.
- The employer has to look for proper offshore laws and jurisdictions before implementing the IPPs. They also need to understand the details related to tax implications for the scheme they will follow further and should decide the employees who will be eligible for the pension schemes. Employers also need to design the pension scheme properly.
- There are also some pension scheme providers offshore that place some kind of restrictions for US members.
If you are working as an employee at the offshore fields, then you should know about these elements. Employers are also required to know the laws and other schemes before they design pension or retirement plans for their employees.
- Offshore Mechanical Technician
- Senior Quality Engineer
- Engineer (Mechanical)
- Utility Hand (Offshore Catering Dept)
- Windows Administrator, 3rd Shift
- Administrative Assistant
- Field Service Technician
- Hydrographer – Bothell, WA/ East Coast, U.S
- Able Bodied Seaman (AB)
- Human Resources Development Assistant
- Crew or Supply Boat Deckhand
- Accounts Assistant
- RPA Developer
- HARBOR ENFORCEMENT OFFICER II
- Training Manager
- Senior Renewable Energy Engineer/Consultant - Wind
- Java/J2EE- Irving, Tx -Onsite interview
- Remote Admissions Consultant for Texas Medical Schools
- Field Technician Offshore- Class C
- Safety Supervisor