Some companies have high production costs that can negatively affect their profitability. This makes these kinds of companies resolve to some smart ideas that involve outsourcing. This decreases production costs while increasing the output and interest of the company.
Another benefit of outsourcing is the fact that the labor is paid at a very low rate. These rates are low in the countries where this work is coming from but is high in the countries that are doing the work. This wage difference is as a result of economic differences.
The shipping out of work allows business to operate more adequately for 24 hours. However, it is recommended that companies should only give out approximately 30% of their work. This will allow the staff of the company to do the rest of the work. Besides, work done by personal staff is sometimes of greater quality, increasing the level of the services got from the company.
New jobs are created with the process of outsourcing articles. This is an advantage, as there are several employees who benefit from this program.
Other offshore job Links
- Driller's Helper- Offshore
- Assistant Production Manager
- Galley Hand
- Associate Software Engineer
- Marine Technician/Oceanographer – Bothell, WA
- USCG Captain/Marine Technician – Bothell, WA
- Supply Chain Analyst, Business Intelligence
- Utility Hand
- Offshore Cooks & Galley Hands
- International Banking Specialist
- Entry Level - Warehouse Associate
- Data Analyst
- Asset Management Funds - External Client Advisor, Offshore Channel, Western Territory,Vice President
- Business Analyst With Abinitio /Teradata SQL
- Project Manager
- Offshore Rigger
- Analyst/Associate, Corporate Development
- Recovery Technician
- Human Resources Assistant
- Rigger Helper