Some companies have high production costs that can negatively affect their profitability. This makes these kinds of companies resolve to some smart ideas that involve outsourcing. This decreases production costs while increasing the output and interest of the company.
Another benefit of outsourcing is the fact that the labor is paid at a very low rate. These rates are low in the countries where this work is coming from but is high in the countries that are doing the work. This wage difference is as a result of economic differences.
The shipping out of work allows business to operate more adequately for 24 hours. However, it is recommended that companies should only give out approximately 30% of their work. This will allow the staff of the company to do the rest of the work. Besides, work done by personal staff is sometimes of greater quality, increasing the level of the services got from the company.
New jobs are created with the process of outsourcing articles. This is an advantage, as there are several employees who benefit from this program.
- Remote site Chef
- Offshore Instrumentation Technician (IT)-U.S. (Gulf of Mexico)
- Utility Person - Offshore
- Sr. Lead Performance Tester
- .Net Developer with SQL
- Gulf of Mexico - Offshore Deepwater Production Operator
- Experienced Offshore Deckhand
- Control Systems Design Engineer
- Cooks, Galleyhands and General Laborers
- Offshore Work Preparation Technician
- Environmental Analyst Job
- Senior ETL Architect/Developer (US Citizen/Green Card)
- Senior Technical Lead – Duck Creek
- Entry Level Software Position - JAVA
- Lead Mobile Developer (iOS and Android)
- Utility Worker
- Technical Analyst III / Devops
- Angular.JS Developer
- Coral Restoration and Conservation Internship