Green, 39, works with wire line used to lower and retrieve tools and other equipment in oil and gas wells.
Green is not a two-weeks on, two-weeks off shift worker, but works on projects, staying offshore for as few as three days and as long as six weeks.
Green is not affiliated with the Deepwater Horizon, a $500 million rig that caught fire Tuesday night. The rig is owned and operated by Swiss-based Transocean and leased by Houston’s BP.
Green spoke to Chronicle reporter Brian Rogers about general conditions on offshore oil wells.
Read more at: Chron
Other offshore job Links
- SSIS Developer
- Research Associate I, II, or III
- IT Cloud Specialist (Entry Level)
- Ordinary Seaman / OS / Deck Hand
- Data Analytics Associate
- Well Test Field Engineer Trainee
- MSBI Developer
- QA Analyst
- Learning Coordinator
- Human Resources Assistant
- Logistics Coordinator
- Human Resources Development Assistant
- Chief Technology Officer and Executive Vice President of Product Development
- Legal Counsel
- Administrative Assistant
- Project Coordinator
- Principal Technology Solutions Manager
- Marketing Intelligence Business Analyst
- Entry Level QA/Validation Analyst
- Offshore Medic - NEBOSH IGC