Green, 39, works with wire line used to lower and retrieve tools and other equipment in oil and gas wells.
Green is not a two-weeks on, two-weeks off shift worker, but works on projects, staying offshore for as few as three days and as long as six weeks.
Green is not affiliated with the Deepwater Horizon, a $500 million rig that caught fire Tuesday night. The rig is owned and operated by Swiss-based Transocean and leased by Houston’s BP.
Green spoke to Chronicle reporter Brian Rogers about general conditions on offshore oil wells.
Read more at: Chron
Other offshore job Links
- HSE Medic
- Offshore Medic
- Customer Experience Associate
- Customer Relations Associate
- Technician - Hydroid
- HSE Offshore Paramedic
- Offshore Nurse
- Trauma Nurse (Offshore)
- Project Coordinator (Oil & Gas)
- Mechanical Engineer
- Validation Analyst with ETL
- Junior Hydrographer
- Deckhand I
- Senior Software Engineer - Tech
- Data Analyst (Evergreen)
- Logistics Specialist - WMF Job
- Front End Automation Test Engineer
- Project Manager
- Offshore Rigger
- Offshore Pipe Fitter