Green, 39, works with wire line used to lower and retrieve tools and other equipment in oil and gas wells.
Green is not a two-weeks on, two-weeks off shift worker, but works on projects, staying offshore for as few as three days and as long as six weeks.
Green is not affiliated with the Deepwater Horizon, a $500 million rig that caught fire Tuesday night. The rig is owned and operated by Swiss-based Transocean and leased by Houston’s BP.
Green spoke to Chronicle reporter Brian Rogers about general conditions on offshore oil wells.
Read more at: Chron
Other offshore job Links
- Offshore CAO/ET - U.S. (Gulf of Mexico, Multiple Locations)
- Offshore Electrician - U.S. (Gulf of Mexico, Multiple Locations)
- Project Manager 1
- Pricing Specialist
- Marine Fisheries Scientist
- Quality Engineer
- RPA Process Analyst
- Mechanical Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Associate Analyst (Entry Level)
- Software Engineer
- PYTHON AWS , DATA SCIENCE Junior developer
- Instructional Designer
- Marine Scientist
- QA Analyst
- Logistics Assistant
- Junior Penetration Tester
- Business Operations & Analytics Associate
- Product Associate, Mutual Fund Services