Nabors owns and operates one of the Biggest fleets of Onshore Drilling Rigs. Nevertheless, it supplies Offshore Drilling Rigs within US and to many other countries around the world. It provides directed drilling services, performance tools and innovative technologies for third party drilling rigs also. Building on its advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and is thus, playing an active role in transforming the industry. Its main clients are from Oil and Gas sector. Following are some facts about the company:
Headquarter One: Hamilton, Bermuda
Headquarter Two: Houston, Texas, U.S.
Annual Revenue: 3.048 Billion U.S Dollars
Number of Employees: 15,000
- Canrig Drilling Technology
- Saudi Aramco Nabors Drilling Company (50%)
- KMG Nabors Drilling Company (50%)
- It was founded as Anglo Energy, Ltd.in 1968.
- In 1986, Anglo Energy changed its name to Nabors Industries Ltd., also listed on Amex, under the new symbol NBR.
- In 1988, Nabors acquired Westburne Drilling, which became the first international acquisition with operations in the Middle East.
- In 1990, Nabors acquired Loffland Brothers Drilling. That same year, the company opened its headquarters in Houston, Texas.
- In 1993, Nabors completed the $32 million acquisition of Grace Drilling, adding 167 drilling rigs to the company’s fleet.
- In 1997, Nabors made numerous acquisitions that expanded the company – the acquisition of Canrig enabled Nabors to embark on drilling equipment, Sundowner to acquire an exposed presence in offshore drilling and the acquisition of Epoch Well Services, which has extended Nabors to the instrumentation market.
- In late 2011, Anthony G. Petrello was appointed a head of Gene Isenberg. This marked a change in strategy for the company, with Petrello recognizing the importance of focusing on technological differentiation.
- In October 2018, Nabors acquired PetroMar Technologies, a company that offers a pipeline of innovative products strategically positioned to address the needs of unconventional oil and gas exploration.
- Nabors now owns and operates the world’s largest drilling rig fleet and is a leading supplier of the offshore rig and rig drilling rigs in the United States and in many international markets.
Nabors Main specialization:
- Onshore Drilling
- Offshore Drilling
- Specialized Drilling
- Drilling Equipment Manufacturing
- Directional Drilling
- Drilling Software
- Horizontal Drilling
- Arctic Drilling
Other Services Provided by the Company:
Nabors services combine equipment, software and industry expertise in:
- Oil field transportation
- Civil construction
- Managed Pressure Services
- Logging While Drilling
- Measurement While Drilling Tools
- Tubular Services
- Rigline 24/7 Remote Operations
- Project management services.
- Manufacturing and Sales for:
- Drawers &
- Other drilling equipment
Nabors has a tradition of innovation. The designs adopted by the company, for its offshore and onshore platforms, have become the standard of the oil and gas industry. Its platforms are designed for the most technically challenging conditions, from Arctic climates to desert sands and from deep waters to multiple wells. Some of the famous designs used by the company include:
- Nabors SmartRig Drilling Systems
- iRig Drilling Systems
- Coiled Drilling Rigs
- Side-Saddle Rigs for Batch Drilling
- Jack-up Rigs &
- Platform Rigs
Canrig (Automated Drilling Tools)
Canrig is vertically integrated with Nobors. It manufactures a leading range of automated drilling equipment and drilling rig components. Its product line includes 10 top electrical drives, 5 upper hydraulic drives, three-box mounting tools, and seven automated walkways, as well as platform floors and handling equipment Tubular.
Countries of Operation:
Nabors is currently operating at multiple locations in the following 21 countries:
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- United States &
Nabors Values, Culture, Vision & Mission:
Nabors mission is to:
- Offer the best drilling performance through its outstanding staff, execution, teamwork, and technology.
- Work safely and monitor each other so that everyone can return home safely every day
- Give utmost importance to following procedures, protecting the environment and their assets.
- Give back to the communities where they work
- Live by supporting educational and charitable activities
Thus, the company strives to perform at the highest level. It definitely requires each worker to go the extra mile. It invests in training its people so they can deliver the best results – every time. Nevertheless, it always rewards success. Its pride is visible in the quality of its products and services.
The company encourages creativity. It uses its combined talent and expertise to create bold ideas that challenge the norm and improve performance. It is continuously developing technologies and solutions to transform the safety and efficiency of drilling operations. With all these measures, Nabors is continuing to be a technology leader in the industry.
- Anthony G. Petrello, Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer
- William Restrepo, Chief Financial Officer
- Mark Andrews, Corporate Secretary
- Siggi Meissner, President, Global Drilling & Engineering
- Don Prejean, Senior Vice President, Canrig
- Edgar Rincon, Senior Vice President, Western Hemisphere Operations
- Michael Rasmuson, Senior Vice President, General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer
- Subodh Saxena, Senior Vice President, Nabors Drilling Solutions
- Travis Purvis, Senior Vice President, Eastern Hemisphere Operations
- Dennis A. Smith, Senior Vice President, Corporate Development & Investor Relations
- Jade Strong, Senior Vice President, Chief Human Capital Officer
- Sri Valleru, Senior Vice President, Chief Information Officer & Chief Digital Officer
LINKS TO JOBS AT NABORS INDUSTRIES
- Senior Automation Engineer
- Shop Technician – Odessa, TX (TSTI)
- CDS Technician – Tyler, TX (TSTII)
- Business Analyst II ERP
- Lead Tubular Services Technician – Tyler, TX
- Sewer Plant Operator (SPO)
- MPD Technician
- Maintenance Manager – Pipe Handling
- Offshore Jobs at Baker Hughes
- Offshore Jobs at Valaris
- New Offshore Jobs at Stena Drilling
- Offshore Jobs at Petrofac
- New Offshore Jobs at Weatherford
- New Offshore Jobs at Transocean
- Offshore Jobs at KCA Deutag
- New Offshore Jobs at Saipem
- Offshore Jobs at China Oilfield Services
- New Offshore Jobs at Seadrill
- Offshore Jobs at Nabors Industries
- Offshore Jobs at Halliburton Company
- Offshore Jobs at Nalco Champion (Ecolab)
- New Offshore Jobs at Oceaneering International
- Offshore Jobs at Intertek Group
- New Offshore Jobs at Civmec
- Offshore Jobs at WSP Global
- New Offshore Jobs at Parkland Fuel Corporation
- New Offshore Jobs at Lewis Energy
- New Offshore Jobs at Noble Energy