Inpex is one of the major Oil and Gas companies of Japan. It’s headquartered in Tokyo. Originally company’s inception goes back to 1941 but the name Inpex came up when a merger took place in the year 2004. In the same year the company also went public.
After first merger, the company went through many changes. As a result further mergers and demergers took place in 2006 and 2008.
Today the company has more than 2,000 employees and is growing by the hour.
LINKS TO JOBS AT INPEX (JAPAN)
- Sr. Counsel – Contract
- Sr. Counsel – Commercial
- Specialist – Tax Audit & Dispute
- Specialist – Operation Contract & Procurement
- Manager – Commercial
- Manager – Contract & Procurement
- Sr. Manager – Legal
- Sr. Manager – Communication & Relation
- Manager – Government Relations & Advocacy
- MANAGER – HR