The Offshore jobs take a different shape altogether with the Offshore Banking. There are some immense benefits of offshore banking. All those who opt for the offshore banking jobs have to be professionals who have had impeccable career records.
One of the primary features of offshore banking is the discreet method with which the banking is done. Such banks are known for maintaining the privacy of customers and therefore the employees are to be chosen carefully. Offshore banking jobs require the best of the banking professionals who are aces at their work. These banks not only offer anonymity and privacy to customers, but also the services that are offered are to be impeccable.
Some of the finest features of the offshore banks include the class and the style of services which are nothing short of world class services. These services might as well be compared with the finest services in the hospitality sector. The bank employees after being hired are thoroughly trained to ensure that the customers’ experience is nothing short of impressive from the point they walk into the bank till the time they walk out of the bank. This is a prime requirement of the banks and this is why those hired must be the best.
- Remote site Chef
- Offshore Instrumentation Technician (IT)-U.S. (Gulf of Mexico)
- Utility Person - Offshore
- Sr. Lead Performance Tester
- .Net Developer with SQL
- Gulf of Mexico - Offshore Deepwater Production Operator
- Experienced Offshore Deckhand
- Control Systems Design Engineer
- Cooks, Galleyhands and General Laborers
- Offshore Work Preparation Technician
- Environmental Analyst Job
- Senior ETL Architect/Developer (US Citizen/Green Card)
- Senior Technical Lead – Duck Creek
- Entry Level Software Position - JAVA
- Lead Mobile Developer (iOS and Android)
- Utility Worker
- Technical Analyst III / Devops
- Angular.JS Developer
- Coral Restoration and Conservation Internship