One of the benefits of acquiring an offshore account is asset protection. Asset protection basically is the security of your assets from legitimate as well as illegitimate creditors. Not many people use this service due to ignorance, leading many people to use it only when need arises and when it is too late. It is advisable for anyone who wishes to protect their legitimate assets to do so early enough to avoid future events that can lead to their property being seized. If your assets are unprotected, then you are quite vulnerable for such an occurrence. Offshore asset protection is advisable for the protection of your assets, especially from your creditors since they can turn things around at the click of a finger. These assets may include your savings, business, cars, home, stocks or bonds.
When you are planning an asset protection plan, always consider the level of protection required and the company providing it.
As a result of litigation in the US, many individuals, business owners and professionals had no choice but to protect their assets and savings, as well as their investments. This is a clear indication of the importance of offshore accounts for the protection of your assets. Many businessmen and companies prefer offshore accounts for asset protection for the reason that it is quite difficult and time wasting for a lawyer to engage in an effort to acquire assets that he literally has no power over. It would mean wasting a lot of time and money for a lawyer to try and establish your assets, not to mention the legal process which may be too long and complicated.
Any person who:
- is in a high risk profession such as a doctor, lawyer, pilot, accountant and consultant,;
- has a an accumulative net worth;
- is a business owner; and
- would like to protect what it is legitimately theirs is the right person to consider offshore bank accounts for asset protection.
Other offshore job Links
- Driller's Helper- Offshore
- Assistant Production Manager
- Galley Hand
- Associate Software Engineer
- Marine Technician/Oceanographer – Bothell, WA
- USCG Captain/Marine Technician – Bothell, WA
- Supply Chain Analyst, Business Intelligence
- Utility Hand
- Offshore Cooks & Galley Hands
- International Banking Specialist
- Entry Level - Warehouse Associate
- Data Analyst
- Asset Management Funds - External Client Advisor, Offshore Channel, Western Territory,Vice President
- Business Analyst With Abinitio /Teradata SQL
- Project Manager
- Offshore Rigger
- Analyst/Associate, Corporate Development
- Recovery Technician
- Human Resources Assistant
- Rigger Helper