Seadrill is an offshore-drilling services provider. The company owns and operates semi-submersible rigs, deepwater drilling vessels, semis, and self-lifts. It serves customers around the world. To the Oil Industry it provides deepwater drilling contractor services. It is incorporated in Bermuda and managed from London.
The company has set very high standards of work, from shallow to ultra-deep waters, in harsh and benign environments. It safely frees up oil and gas resources for its customers, helping them deliver energy around the world. It has been organized into an operational structure in the Western and Eastern Hemisphere to provide a specialized, coordinated and consistent service in all regions.
Seadrill is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and also on the Oslo Stock Exchange. The company operates a 64-unit multi-purpose fleet of drilling vessels, self-lift platforms, semi-submersible platforms and tendering platforms for operations in both shallow and deep areas, and in difficult and safe environments. It has an unmistakable arrangement of vital needs to situate its staff for what’s to come. Following are some facts about the company:
Headquarter: Hamilton, Bermuda
Annual Revenue: 1.253 Billion U.S Dollars
Number of Employees: Approx. 5000
- Seadrill was incorporated in Bermuda on May 10, 2005, by Norwegian-born shipping magnate John Fredriksen and listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange in November 2005.
- In July 2005, Seadrill acquired jack-up rigs from Odfjell Drilling.
- In September 2006, the company acquired a majority stake in Smedvig by outbid Noble Corporation.
- In 2007, Seadrull acquired Eastern Drilling.
- In May 2010, the organization outbid Ensco (presently Valaris plc) for Scorpion Offshore, esteeming the organization at $567 million.
- In 2014, Seadrill directed the first sale of stock of its North Atlantic Drilling auxiliary, which claims unforgiving condition rigs. Seadrill proceeded to claim 70% of North Atlantic Drilling.
- In April 2013, the organization sold most of its delicate apparatus and semi-delicate activity to SapuraKencana.
- In May 2013, the organization sold Tender apparatuses T-15, T16 and the West Vencedor to Seadrill Partners LLC.
- In June 2013, the organization acquired most of the interest in Sevan Drilling.
- In November 2014, the organization suspended profit installments because of a downturn in the business.
Fleet of Equipment the company owns:
- Tender rigs
Company’s Rig Portfolio with their types:
Seadrill Limited claims 35 boring apparatuses and they oversee 18 apparatuses for Seadrill Partners, Seamex and Northern Drilling. Some of them are listed below:
- AOD I – (Jack-up)
- AOD II – (Jack-up)
- AOD III – (Jack-up)
- Sevan Brasil – (Semi-submersible)
- Sevan Driller – (Semi-submersible)
- Sevan Louisiana – (Semi-submersible)
- T15 – (Tender rig)
- And many more
Countries of Operation:
Seadrill is headquartered in Bermuda and is overseen from London, United Kingdom. It has many offices spread over the following 14 nations:
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Brunei Darussalam
- United Arab Emirates
Seadrill’s’ Values, Culture, Vision & Mission:
Their four values influence and define their way of working, lay the foundations for responsible operations and support their vision to set the standard in drilling.
- They pay special attention to one another’s suggestions.
- They don’t want to see anybody in bad health.
- They plan completely before they execute.
- They react promptly to hazardous and unsuitable conditions.
- They pursue procedures and strategies as indicated by their working administration framework.
- They show respectability in all that they do.
- They perform accurately the first run through and convey what they vowed to do.
- They continually challenge themselves as well as other people to discover more intelligent methods for working.
- They work persistently to accomplish the best practices.
- They share information, thoughts, and data with one another, their clients and partners.
- They tune in to their clients and their partners and follow up on what they state.
- They reward great performance and use it as an example to be followed.
- They set the standard in operational and security execution.
- They’re imaginative and always watchful for better arrangements.
- They grasp change; they don’t avoid it.
- They are innovative and utilize their drive, while as yet holding fast to Seadrill’s strategies and methods.
- They look for new chances.
LINKS TO JOBS AT SEADRILL:
- Administrator – Shared Services Centre
- Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Assistant Driller_GOM_008
- Regional Accountant
- Graduate Trainee
- Crane Operator
- Senior Buyer
- Tax Reporting Specialist
- Dynamic Positioning Operator_Gulf of Mexico_010
- Offshore Jobs at Baker Hughes
- Offshore Jobs at Valaris
- New Offshore Jobs at Stena Drilling
- Offshore Jobs at Petrofac
- New Offshore Jobs at Weatherford
- New Offshore Jobs at Transocean
- Offshore Jobs at KCA Deutag
- New Offshore Jobs at Saipem
- Offshore Jobs at China Oilfield Services
- New Offshore Jobs at Seadrill
- Offshore Jobs at Nabors Industries
- Offshore Jobs at Halliburton Company
- Offshore Jobs at Nalco Champion (Ecolab)
- New Offshore Jobs at Oceaneering International
- Offshore Jobs at Intertek Group
- New Offshore Jobs at Civmec
- Offshore Jobs at WSP Global
- New Offshore Jobs at Parkland Fuel Corporation
- New Offshore Jobs at Lewis Energy
- New Offshore Jobs at Noble Energy