Expro is a multinational oil and gas company based in Reading, UK. It specializes in well stream control. Expro’s 40 + years of experience and creativity allows it to provide tailored services to the power sector. It is the Group’s parent company. It provides services such as testing, commissioning, wireline intervention, sensor adjustment & control and process flow through Oil & Gas Wells’ divisions. It is also involved in the delivery of Oil and Gas products. It provides a variety of mission-critical services in three key areas with a particular focus on coastal, deep-water and other technically challenging environments. These areas are:
- Well Test & Appraisal Services
- Subsea, Completion & Intervention Services
- Production Services
Following are some important facts about the company:
Annual Revenue: 1.72 Billion Dollars
Number of Employees: 43,000
- In 1973 the firm was founded by J. Ross, J. Trewhella, and H. Green as Exploration & Production Services at Great Yarmouth.
- First Oil was extracted in 1975 from the Argyll field
- In 1986, Flextech acquired 84% of the company
- In 1994, the firm first debuted on the London Stock Exchange.
- PowerWell Services, another leading company for well services, was purchased in 2006.
- Well Testing:
Expro provides free, effective, and reliable well testing facilities, for all types of wells, to meet any need of its customers. It even provides a unique blend of research and evaluation of well-testing products.
The company focuses on providing customers around the world with the best deep-water management solutions, ultra deep-water discoveries and plays a crucial role in replacing international natural resources. The world’s distribution companies are now facing new demands to ensure that resources are safely and efficiently found, measured, and established.
- Well Intervention:
Expro has developed records of all aspects of Well-intervening projects and thus, has records of its experience of working on some of the most challenging conditions in the industry. Therefore, It is a safer and smarter partner for difficult approaches. It has an established reputation in all dimensions of well-intervening and uses some of the most skilled hands in the industry.
- Well Services:
The company aims to improve its customer projects’ performance through its experienced team of Well engineers, Well Service Supervisors, and Well Integrity Specialists by finding solutions for every stage of the life cycle, from completion of design to late life and abandonment.
- Pipeline & Flarestack:
Expro’s flarestack offers the industry’s leading all-inclusive range of midstream and downstream options to vaporize and burn highly volatile fluids safely and quickly in activities like routine maintenance, pipeline blow-downs and other emergency services.
The SafeWells allow operators to increase safety and to optimize inventory by offering knowledge for credibility issues in their stock.
- DST | TCP:
The bottom hole assembly of the drill stem test (DST) is built for research and meeting required specifications. It focuses on supplying drilling fluids devices, like perforating weapons, with the flexibility to conduct the Well test effectively and safely, while collecting quality data such as low-hole high temperatures during stream and shut-in cycles, as well as typical single-phase fluid specimens.
To optimize the company’s performance, Expro uses its expertise and experience to deliver the following services on management platforms:
- Reservoir monitoring and data acquisition
- Well integrity & Well data acquisition
- Flow measurement and testing
- Subsurface & process engineering
Expro offers products and services that calculate, boost, monitor and manage flows from High-value Oil & Gas Wells, from discovery and assessment, to stabilization and improvement of mature production fields. It provides a variety of project-critical services in three key areas with a particular focus on coastal, deep-water and other technical environments.
Vision and values:
Expro’s values reflect its meaning. These are the fundamental values that its workers live and breathe on a daily basis. It recognizes the value of its employees and is focused on providing its priorities with the work environment, motivation and self-development. It listens to its customers and builds relationships to understand their needs. It innovatively applies, adapts or develops its technologies and services to provide effective solutions, timely. The company is highly determined to offer excellent quality customer service. It promotes cooperation and assume responsibility to achieve the best quality level, both individually, and collectively.
Countries of Operation:
Expro is operating in more than 50 countries, in the world’s most major hydrocarbon-producing regions. Some of these countries are:
- Trinidad & Tobago
- United States
- Saudi Arabia
LINKS TO JOBS AT EXPRO
- IT Business Analyst
- Materials Assistant
- Assistant Operator 5
- Pipeline Service Senior Technician
- Associate Software Engineer
- Mechanical Designer
- Senior Firmware Engineer
- Operations Administrator 2
- Logistics Coordinator 1
- HSEQ Advisor 1
- Latest offshore opportunities in Chevron
- Latest Offshore Opportunities in John Wood Group
- Latest Offshore Job Opportunities at CEDA
- Current Offshore Job Vacancies at Welltec
- New Offshore Employment Opportunities at Fugro
- New Offshore Job Vacancies at Husky Energy
- New Job Vacancies at Shawcor
- Current Job Openings at Precision Drilling
- Latest Offshore Employment opportunities in Gibson Energy
- Flowserve’s Latest Offshore Jobs
- Current offshore Jobs at Crescent Point Energy
- Offshore Jobs at Cabot Oil and Gas
- New Offshore Jobs at Expro
- New Offshore Jobs at Helix Energy Solutions
- New Offshore Jobs at Schlumberger
- Offshore Jobs at Noble Energy
- New Offshore Jobs at Parker Drilling
- New Offshore Jobs at Acteon
- Offshore Jobs at Oceaneering
- New Offshore Jobs at Saudi Aramco