Communication technology is utmost vital in case of offshore jobs. Especially when we are dealing with Offshore Outsourcing profiles. The reason for this is simple. Consider a company that deals in Information Technology and it has its offices worldwide.
There are departments which deal with a particular type of project. For example, those who are specialists in Java deal in project parts that are related to Java. Likewise there are specialists for other languages and features as well. Consider a project which has been divided between two offshore sites and the home company site.
While on one hand the man hours spent on the project increase by leaps and bounds, on the other with the completion of every development stage, the project needs to be tested for durability. At all times one has to be in communication with the project managers at all the sites and this is why communication technology required here should make the best use of all resources available and provide a user with good quality interaction at the minimal cost.
This is why the engineering of communication has come up in a big way. All the offices around the world can interact immediately at a very less cost.
Other offshore job Links
- IMMEDIATE OPENINGS - Offshore Oil and Gas Production A Operators
- Validation lead
- Project Manager 1
- Senior Maintenance Consultant
- Quality Engineer
- RPA Process Analyst
- Temporary - Electromechanical Assembler - 3 Openings
- Mechanical Engineer
- Entry Level Software Position - WEB UI
- Entry Level Software Position - Dotnet/.net
- Offshore Wireline Operator
- Maintenance Consultant
- Import and Export Operation Specialist
- Offshore Wind and Submarine Cable Project Managers and Subject Matter Experts
- IBM IIB Consultant
- Human Resources Assistant
- Logistics Assistant
- Project Planner
- Administrative Assistant
- RPA Developer Blueprism - Robotics Process Automation