Communication technology is utmost vital in case of offshore jobs. Especially when we are dealing with Offshore Outsourcing profiles. The reason for this is simple. Consider a company that deals in Information Technology and it has its offices worldwide.
There are departments which deal with a particular type of project. For example, those who are specialists in Java deal in project parts that are related to Java. Likewise there are specialists for other languages and features as well. Consider a project which has been divided between two offshore sites and the home company site.
While on one hand the man hours spent on the project increase by leaps and bounds, on the other with the completion of every development stage, the project needs to be tested for durability. At all times one has to be in communication with the project managers at all the sites and this is why communication technology required here should make the best use of all resources available and provide a user with good quality interaction at the minimal cost.
This is why the engineering of communication has come up in a big way. All the offices around the world can interact immediately at a very less cost.
- RPA Developer
- Project Leader-Infotainment-US
- Test Development Engineer
- Assistant Crane Operator
- Claims Business Services Coordinator/Fast Track Lead
- Utility Hand (Offshore Catering Dept)
- Administrative Assistant, Store
- Senior Renewable Energy Engineer/Consultant - Wind
- Sr QA Engineer
- General Utility Worker - Offshore - GOM Training Center
- Hydrographer – Bothell, WA/ East Coast, U.S
- Human Resources Development Assistant
- Accounts Assistant
- Offshore Helper
- Service Technician
- Crew Dragon Recovery Technician
- HARBOR ENFORCEMENT OFFICER II
- Java/J2EE- Irving, Tx -Onsite interview
- Diver 1 - Bayou Vista
- Quality Control Associate I