National Oilwell Varco manufactures Oil and Gas drill equipment and also provides services for land and offshore drilling rigs. Their operation is spread over 6 continents on more than 900 locations with 270 distribution service centers for their Oil and Gas corporate sector customers.
National Oilwell Varco’s biggest sector is their Rig technology segment which serves drilling contractors and oil companies with major drilling equipment and spare parts.
In the year 2011 demand of their products increased substantially, resulting in 20% more net income for the fiscal year.
Currently they have many job openings, few are given as follows:
Project Coordinator, Inventory Analyst, Procurement Specialist, Project Manager, Assembler, Administrative Assistant, Customer Service Rep, Operations Coordinator, HSE Specialist, Warehouse shipping & receiving, Forklift Operator, Accounts Receivable Representative, Quality Specialist, Lab Technician (Night Shift), Production Control Material Handler, Fabricator, Crewman, API TG Inspector, etc…
- Entry Level Offshore Surveying/Engineering
- Deckhand - 96' Steel Workboat
- Business Analyst /ITIL certified
- Able Bodied Seaman (AB)
- Content Analyst – Deloitte Global
- AB Deckhand
- IT Director
- Data Scientist - Ontology
- QA Automation Engineer
- Offshore - Food Prep Worker - GOM Training Center
- Business Analyst
- Utility Person - Offshore
- Inside Sales Manager
- Manual Software Tester II
- Drilling Fluid Specialist
- Offshore/Onshore-Operations & Maintenance Roles-Santa Clara, CA
- Vice President of Operations
- Offshore Rigger
- Jr. Data Quality Analyst