If you would look into the work culture of the offshore jobs, you will see all the traces of a world that is becoming smaller and in fact the fine lines have started to merge. Let us just take into account the policies and procedures followed in jobs that are a part of the offshore outsourcing phenomenon.
While on one hand the business is conducted as per the local rules of economic transactions, but where the development of a project or a service is concerned, the norms and the procedures of the client site are followed. Just consider a customer facing profile that is not based in the host country. The offshore client does not follow all the rules and policies of the host country and yet its employees are trained to follow the rules and the policies of the client country so that there be no breach of policy or norms and the communication remains smooth.
This is why on the onset, the management works towards the offshore site’s goals as per their rules and the client’s objectives as per another set of rules. This culture of multi nations’ policy where there are 2 different sets of rules seen is a unique feature of offshore outsourcing jobs.
Other offshore job Links
- Field Technician
- Electromechanical Assembler - Temporary
- Marine Technician/Oceanographer – Bothell, WA
- Mobile Application Architect
- Director, Training Development & Management
- Enterprise Technical Lead
- Research Assistant III/Senior Research Assistant/Research Associate I, II, or III
- IT Cloud Specialist (Entry Level)
- Systems Engineer
- Utility Hand
- Customer Experience Specialist
- Controls Systems Design Engineer
- Software Developer
- Offshore Superintendent
- Data Analyst / Engineer
- Senior Safety Coordinator
- Senior Manager Proposals
- Entry level python developer
- Account Specialist
- Admin Assistant