Consider an IT profile where a company has sent half of a project offshore. There are two benefits. Owing to the time difference the two locations are able to invest more time in a single day and there have been situations where the work has gone on around the clock. The need for impeccable communication arises even further when the work profile on the offshore job is customer facing.
Consider a customer service helpdesk, where the customers have been given a local number to call to get their queries resolved. The customer picks up the phone and dials the number. The signals from the phone line are converted to electrical pulses and from there into digital one and zero.
This one and zero is transferred via radio waves to the site location offshore via a satellite network and this is where the signals are converted into analog form and a representative in a totally different country takes the call without the customer knowing the difference in quality of sound. Such impeccable quality has made offshore outsourcing possible.
Other offshore job Links
- MS ACCESS / VBA DEVELOPER
- Driller's Helper- Offshore
- BI Report Developer
- Data Analyst
- Digital Commerce Project Manager (US)
- Supply Chain Analyst, Business Intelligence
- UX Developer - Entry Level
- Client Services Associate
- ENTRY LEVEL UI DEVELOPER
- SAP ABAP Developer S4 HANA (First 2 months on-site, then remote)
- Human Resources Assistant
- Schifffahrtskaufmann / Kaufmann für Spedition und Logistikdienstleistung (w/m/d) Klarierung
- Remote QA Coding Auditor - Multi Specialty
- UI Developer - Entry Level
- Offshore Rigger
- Service Technician
- Logistics Analyst
- Offshore Utility Worker
- Junior Project Manager -- Needed!
- Administrative Assistant