Consider an IT profile where a company has sent half of a project offshore. There are two benefits. Owing to the time difference the two locations are able to invest more time in a single day and there have been situations where the work has gone on around the clock. The need for impeccable communication arises even further when the work profile on the offshore job is customer facing.
Consider a customer service helpdesk, where the customers have been given a local number to call to get their queries resolved. The customer picks up the phone and dials the number. The signals from the phone line are converted to electrical pulses and from there into digital one and zero.
This one and zero is transferred via radio waves to the site location offshore via a satellite network and this is where the signals are converted into analog form and a representative in a totally different country takes the call without the customer knowing the difference in quality of sound. Such impeccable quality has made offshore outsourcing possible.
- Remote site Chef
- Offshore Instrumentation Technician (IT)-U.S. (Gulf of Mexico)
- Utility Person - Offshore
- Sr. Lead Performance Tester
- .Net Developer with SQL
- Gulf of Mexico - Offshore Deepwater Production Operator
- Experienced Offshore Deckhand
- Control Systems Design Engineer
- Cooks, Galleyhands and General Laborers
- Offshore Work Preparation Technician
- Environmental Analyst Job
- Senior ETL Architect/Developer (US Citizen/Green Card)
- Senior Technical Lead – Duck Creek
- Entry Level Software Position - JAVA
- Lead Mobile Developer (iOS and Android)
- Utility Worker
- Technical Analyst III / Devops
- Angular.JS Developer
- Coral Restoration and Conservation Internship