Consider an IT profile where a company has sent half of a project offshore. There are two benefits. Owing to the time difference the two locations are able to invest more time in a single day and there have been situations where the work has gone on around the clock. The need for impeccable communication arises even further when the work profile on the offshore job is customer facing.
Consider a customer service helpdesk, where the customers have been given a local number to call to get their queries resolved. The customer picks up the phone and dials the number. The signals from the phone line are converted to electrical pulses and from there into digital one and zero.
This one and zero is transferred via radio waves to the site location offshore via a satellite network and this is where the signals are converted into analog form and a representative in a totally different country takes the call without the customer knowing the difference in quality of sound. Such impeccable quality has made offshore outsourcing possible.
- RPA Developer
- Project Leader-Infotainment-US
- Test Development Engineer
- Assistant Crane Operator
- Claims Business Services Coordinator/Fast Track Lead
- Utility Hand (Offshore Catering Dept)
- Administrative Assistant, Store
- Senior Renewable Energy Engineer/Consultant - Wind
- Sr QA Engineer
- General Utility Worker - Offshore - GOM Training Center
- Hydrographer – Bothell, WA/ East Coast, U.S
- Human Resources Development Assistant
- Accounts Assistant
- Offshore Helper
- Service Technician
- Crew Dragon Recovery Technician
- HARBOR ENFORCEMENT OFFICER II
- Java/J2EE- Irving, Tx -Onsite interview
- Diver 1 - Bayou Vista
- Quality Control Associate I