Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (ATI) is a specialty metals company headquartered in Pittsburgh, USA. They produce:
- Titanium and Titanium alloys.
- Nickel-based alloys and superalloys.
- Grain-oriented electrical steel.
- Stainless and specialty steels.
- Zirconium, Hafnium and Niobium, Tungsten materials.
ATI’s key markets are aerospace and defense, particularly:
- Commercial jet engines
- Oil & gas
- Chemical process industry
- Electrical energy
LINKS TO JOBS AT ALLEGHENY TECHNOLOGIES INCORPORATED (ATI):
Maintenance Electrician, Heat Treat Operator, Production Operator, CNC Machinist, Tool Set, Mechanical Maintenance Technician, Processing Supervisor, Production Employee, CNC Lead Operator, Shipping Clerk, Production Supervisor, Production Technician, Production Worker (Molder Helper), Senior Leader of Operations, Wax Associate, Knockout Operator, Dimensional Inspector,