The answer to this question is a resounding yes. If the current trend of manufacturing hardware and software that are universally applicable is anything to go by, then it means that offshore outsourcing jobs and working in IT have just began. The good thing is that today, technology is not becoming obsolete as quickly as it used to. What many software developers are doing is improving on what they have already released onto the market, making it easier for off shore IT job sources to catch up and keep and stay up to date.
A good example that is a pointer to the popularity of IT outsourcing is the use of the same programs worldwide. Some IT companies in America have simply gone global, selling their identical products everywhere. This has indeed made it possible for clients and customers to come onto a common platform where they can speak the same language of IT. For example, a person from China and another one from Africa can use Windows XP.
Many small businesses have opted to put just so much money into their outsourcing plans which the 2008 economic crunch brought on, replacing long term IT plans with short term ones, IT is in business, and it is going to stay this way for a long time. The adoption therefore of short term IT plans for a business means that after that plan is completed, another one will have to be drawn up. IT is a basic necessity for businesses and there is no way that a business is going to survive without it. Coupled with online banking, it is a winner.
Other offshore job Links
- Driller's Helper- Offshore
- BI Report Developer
- Data Analyst
- Digital Commerce Project Manager (US)
- Supply Chain Analyst, Business Intelligence
- UX Developer - Entry Level
- Client Services Associate
- ENTRY LEVEL UI DEVELOPER
- SAP ABAP Developer S4 HANA (First 2 months on-site, then remote)
- Human Resources Assistant
- Schifffahrtskaufmann / Kaufmann für Spedition und Logistikdienstleistung (w/m/d) Klarierung
- Remote QA Coding Auditor - Multi Specialty
- UI Developer - Entry Level
- Offshore Rigger
- Project Geoscientist
- Service Technician
- Logistics Analyst
- Offshore Utility Worker
- Junior Project Manager -- Needed!
- Administrative Assistant