The answer to this question is a resounding yes. If the current trend of manufacturing hardware and software that are universally applicable is anything to go by, then it means that offshore outsourcing jobs and working in IT have just began. The good thing is that today, technology is not becoming obsolete as quickly as it used to. What many software developers are doing is improving on what they have already released onto the market, making it easier for off shore IT job sources to catch up and keep and stay up to date.
A good example that is a pointer to the popularity of IT outsourcing is the use of the same programs worldwide. Some IT companies in America have simply gone global, selling their identical products everywhere. This has indeed made it possible for clients and customers to come onto a common platform where they can speak the same language of IT. For example, a person from China and another one from Africa can use Windows XP.
Many small businesses have opted to put just so much money into their outsourcing plans which the 2008 economic crunch brought on, replacing long term IT plans with short term ones, IT is in business, and it is going to stay this way for a long time. The adoption therefore of short term IT plans for a business means that after that plan is completed, another one will have to be drawn up. IT is a basic necessity for businesses and there is no way that a business is going to survive without it. Coupled with online banking, it is a winner.
- Test Development Engineer
- Offshore Rigger
- Project Leader-Infotainment-US
- RPA Developer
- Utility Hand (Offshore Catering Dept)
- Service Technician
- Administrative Assistant
- Offshore Pipe Fitter
- Engineer (Mechanical)
- Operations Analyst
- Remote Admissions Consultant for Texas Medical Schools
- Hydrographer – Bothell, WA/ East Coast, U.S
- Systems Development, Integration & Operations, Integration Delivery
- Human Resources Development Assistant
- Offshore Safety Representative
- Senior Renewable Energy Engineer/Consultant - Wind
- Dive Operations Internship
- Windows Administrator, 2nd Shift
- HVAC/Refrigeration Service Tech