The oil and gas industry has built a reputation for well paying jobs in the world. In as much as offshore workers earn more than their counterparts on mainland; the industry prides itself for well paying jobs.
Rig workers across the globe work on a rotating schedule; this gives them almost half a year away from the rig. Apart from the good salary an offshore employ may start a business which they can supervise on their time off and leave for a family member when they go back to the rig.
It is easier to make money with oil and gas jobs than any other job I can think of. As a rig worker all your expenses are taken care of by the employer; this should help you save a lot of money for future investment.
There is a misconception that to make money with oil and gas jobs you need to have experience related to the industry. There are several other jobs available for roustabouts, chefs, painters and cleaners that are not in any way related to oil and gas that you can apply for and make money in the industry.
The oil and gas industry jobs are not easy as most of the position require your physical involvement. However, the rewards outweigh the level of work you have to undertake. Your employer will ensure all your needs are met while on duty.
With your savings you may decide to start a business and increase your earnings or as well just enjoy your retirement.
- Test Development Engineer
- Offshore Rigger
- Project Leader-Infotainment-US
- RPA Developer
- Utility Hand (Offshore Catering Dept)
- Service Technician
- Administrative Assistant
- Offshore Pipe Fitter
- Engineer (Mechanical)
- Operations Analyst
- Remote Admissions Consultant for Texas Medical Schools
- Hydrographer – Bothell, WA/ East Coast, U.S
- Systems Development, Integration & Operations, Integration Delivery
- Human Resources Development Assistant
- Offshore Safety Representative
- Senior Renewable Energy Engineer/Consultant - Wind
- Dive Operations Internship
- Windows Administrator, 2nd Shift
- HVAC/Refrigeration Service Tech