Whenever you open an account in an offshore bank, then there are a few things that you must bear in mind. Offshore banking is that part of the offshore jobs which offers you a lot of benefits including tax benefits and high interest rates, amongst other features. However, there are a lot of new banks that have come up in the offshore banking sector and these banks now provide competition to the existing and established banks.
There might be times when the newer and offbeat offshore banks offer you services that allow you to generate greater profits and benefits by investing in those banks. But you are apprehensive about the fact that this being a new establishment, whether the information of your account would be safe or not.
This is a question that cannot be usually answered till you have actually invested in these banks. The best way to open an account for safety sake is to open it in the name of a trust or a corporate so that even if the information is leaked to a third party, there can be no way that the safety of your finances is breached. There can be no fraudulent transactions made by a third party if the account is opened as suggested above.
Other offshore job Links
- Driller's Helper- Offshore
- Assistant Production Manager
- Galley Hand
- Associate Software Engineer
- Marine Technician/Oceanographer – Bothell, WA
- USCG Captain/Marine Technician – Bothell, WA
- Supply Chain Analyst, Business Intelligence
- Utility Hand
- Offshore Cooks & Galley Hands
- International Banking Specialist
- Entry Level - Warehouse Associate
- Data Analyst
- Asset Management Funds - External Client Advisor, Offshore Channel, Western Territory,Vice President
- Business Analyst With Abinitio /Teradata SQL
- Project Manager
- Offshore Rigger
- Analyst/Associate, Corporate Development
- Recovery Technician
- Human Resources Assistant
- Rigger Helper