Whenever you open an account in an offshore bank, then there are a few things that you must bear in mind. Offshore banking is that part of the offshore jobs which offers you a lot of benefits including tax benefits and high interest rates, amongst other features. However, there are a lot of new banks that have come up in the offshore banking sector and these banks now provide competition to the existing and established banks.
There might be times when the newer and offbeat offshore banks offer you services that allow you to generate greater profits and benefits by investing in those banks. But you are apprehensive about the fact that this being a new establishment, whether the information of your account would be safe or not.
This is a question that cannot be usually answered till you have actually invested in these banks. The best way to open an account for safety sake is to open it in the name of a trust or a corporate so that even if the information is leaked to a third party, there can be no way that the safety of your finances is breached. There can be no fraudulent transactions made by a third party if the account is opened as suggested above.
- Remote site Chef
- Offshore Instrumentation Technician (IT)-U.S. (Gulf of Mexico)
- Utility Person - Offshore
- Sr. Lead Performance Tester
- .Net Developer with SQL
- Gulf of Mexico - Offshore Deepwater Production Operator
- Experienced Offshore Deckhand
- Control Systems Design Engineer
- Cooks, Galleyhands and General Laborers
- Offshore Work Preparation Technician
- Environmental Analyst Job
- Senior ETL Architect/Developer (US Citizen/Green Card)
- Senior Technical Lead – Duck Creek
- Entry Level Software Position - JAVA
- Lead Mobile Developer (iOS and Android)
- Utility Worker
- Technical Analyst III / Devops
- Angular.JS Developer
- Coral Restoration and Conservation Internship