If there is a company that is into offshore software development, then given he competition, it is vital that not only is a product developed with impeccable quality but also that the timelines and the duration in which the product is made is also important.
There might be competitors who might not have better resources in terms of creating the product with as impeccable a quality as you can, but if they have excess manpower to do the job, they can get it done faster and this is what gives them and edge. When you as an organization decide to offshore a part of the project in the development phase then the offshore jobs created thus give you an edge on time.
The procedure is simple and the method adopted thus is time saving. While your work burden is reduced, at no great a cost, the extra work is also being deftly handled. This means that work hours are increased with the increased workforce and the expenses do not go that much in the same proportion.
Other offshore job Links
- MS ACCESS / VBA DEVELOPER
- Driller's Helper- Offshore
- BI Report Developer
- Data Analyst
- Digital Commerce Project Manager (US)
- Supply Chain Analyst, Business Intelligence
- UX Developer - Entry Level
- Client Services Associate
- ENTRY LEVEL UI DEVELOPER
- SAP ABAP Developer S4 HANA (First 2 months on-site, then remote)
- Human Resources Assistant
- Schifffahrtskaufmann / Kaufmann für Spedition und Logistikdienstleistung (w/m/d) Klarierung
- Remote QA Coding Auditor - Multi Specialty
- UI Developer - Entry Level
- Offshore Rigger
- Service Technician
- Logistics Analyst
- Offshore Utility Worker
- Junior Project Manager -- Needed!
- Administrative Assistant