Offshore jobs are sometimes difficult to get if you don’t have the right skills required. For you to be granted a job at international level, you need to have acquired adequate experience to help you in developing your experience fast. Read on how to get offshore jobs.
The first step that people who are looking for jobs offshore should do is to investigate the kind of jobs available. This information can be obtained from relatives and friends who are abroad. You can also research the requirements of the job in the Internet. Ensure that the job you choose is the right one for you.
Determine the qualifications you hold. Some of offshore jobs are awarded on experience and level of education. Write a good CV or resume with adequate details on how you qualify. There are some courses that will require degrees while there are others that require high school diploma.
Get a thorough health examination. Most foreign employees require health individuals only to work for them. Attach the health certificate, resume/CV and the cover letter and send them to the recruiter. You should then start preparing for an interview. Get ready with adequate information to prove that you are rich in information.
Other offshore job Links
- SSIS Developer
- Research Associate I, II, or III
- IT Cloud Specialist (Entry Level)
- Ordinary Seaman / OS / Deck Hand
- Data Analytics Associate
- Well Test Field Engineer Trainee
- MSBI Developer
- QA Analyst
- Learning Coordinator
- Human Resources Assistant
- Logistics Coordinator
- Human Resources Development Assistant
- Chief Technology Officer and Executive Vice President of Product Development
- Legal Counsel
- Administrative Assistant
- Project Coordinator
- Principal Technology Solutions Manager
- Marketing Intelligence Business Analyst
- Entry Level QA/Validation Analyst
- Offshore Medic - NEBOSH IGC