If you are looking for the best of offshore jobs, then you must consider offshore outsourcing as a lucrative option because this is one of those categories of jobs that have ensured that all the small and the big businesses benefit immensely out of which. The reason why an organization would opt for offshore outsourcing is to manage the business more efficiently.
Consider a department that needs maintenance and support of the other departments of the company. If this work can be given to someone else to manage who is able to hire manpower and take charge of resources and manage them for the company, then the parent organization will be able to free resources to manage the remaining departments and ensure that revenues are increased via these departments.
On the other hand the contractor has got the full liberty to manage the work and the results are based on the satisfaction of customers Most of the times, the revenue generated from the after sales service is the primary clause for management of the front end of the business but what also holds importance is the quality of services offered because that is what determines how good the service is.
- Remote site Chef
- Offshore Instrumentation Technician (IT)-U.S. (Gulf of Mexico)
- Utility Person - Offshore
- Sr. Lead Performance Tester
- .Net Developer with SQL
- Gulf of Mexico - Offshore Deepwater Production Operator
- Experienced Offshore Deckhand
- Control Systems Design Engineer
- Cooks, Galleyhands and General Laborers
- Offshore Work Preparation Technician
- Environmental Analyst Job
- Senior ETL Architect/Developer (US Citizen/Green Card)
- Senior Technical Lead – Duck Creek
- Entry Level Software Position - JAVA
- Lead Mobile Developer (iOS and Android)
- Utility Worker
- Technical Analyst III / Devops
- Angular.JS Developer
- Coral Restoration and Conservation Internship