The norms of the offshore banking procedures have become strict and this is one of the reasons why the business has seen a reduction. However, the offshore jobs involving banking are never to die. With the popular misconception that the offshore banks are mostly used for shady deals, the reputation of these banks amongst masses has not been very good.
But the reality is that these banks allow so many benefits to be reaped by their customers that their popularity amongst clientele does not decline. Because these banks are used for saving on taxes and other form of revenues in the host country, the clients usually have to deposit a large amount to open the account.
Some of the banks filter the clientele by establishing a substantial chunk of money to be deposited to open an account. Such banks have other norms as well which invite losses if not adhered to. In return these banks offer the finest services in the banking sector and they make sure that their clients are satisfied with the services that they are offered, and also are granted complete privacy. These benefits are provided in the form of high interest rates or low taxation norms and easy procedures.
Other offshore job Links
- Driller's Helper- Offshore
- Assistant Production Manager
- Galley Hand
- Associate Software Engineer
- Marine Technician/Oceanographer – Bothell, WA
- USCG Captain/Marine Technician – Bothell, WA
- Supply Chain Analyst, Business Intelligence
- Utility Hand
- Offshore Cooks & Galley Hands
- International Banking Specialist
- Entry Level - Warehouse Associate
- Data Analyst
- Asset Management Funds - External Client Advisor, Offshore Channel, Western Territory,Vice President
- Business Analyst With Abinitio /Teradata SQL
- Project Manager
- Offshore Rigger
- Analyst/Associate, Corporate Development
- Recovery Technician
- Human Resources Assistant
- Rigger Helper