Whether you are a business person interested in the offshore industry or simply a job seeker looking for greener pastures in the offshore field, you require sufficient information on the ups and downs of the industry before you embark on one.
There are plenty of offshore jobs, especially in the drilling industry, and the list is endless; all you are required to do is to make a thorough search of the requirements.
Health: To secure an offshore job, you need to be physically fit and to pass a health examination.
Age: In many cases, you need to be above 18 years.
Experience: The greater your experience the higher your chances of getting employment.
Education: Most entry level jobs are not keen on formal training as they are mostly interested in your performance.
Ambition: Your ambition is clearly seen as an interest in the field and the ability to keep the job.
All you need to do is to research the available opportunities and the required skills, then link up with employers and place your application.
Offshore outsourcing can be a great way to make money. There are various opportunities ranging from data processing services, customer service and technology support, among other operations. All you need to do is to get the links that will assist you in outsourcing.
If you are considering setting up an offshore bank account, then all you need to do is to search for useful information on the best areas to set up you accounts, requirements and taxes.
Other offshore job Links
- Utility Hand
- Training Manager, Community Operations
- Data Analyst / Engineer
- Entry level python developer
- Enterprise Technical Lead
- Software Developer
- Research Assistant III/Senior Research Assistant/Research Associate I, II, or III
- Business Operations Associate
- Offshore Superintendent
- On-Call / Work from Home Recruiter, Houston, TX -- (MV/RG)
- QA Lead
- Director, Training Development & Management
- Administrative Assistant
- Reporting Systems Analyst
- Admin Assistant
- Lead, Research IT Technical Architecture
- Learning Coordinator - Seattle, WA
- IT Cloud Specialist (Entry Level)
- Utility Hand
- Engineer I, Engineer II, or Research Engineer (Software)