Empresa Nacional del Petróleo is the state owned company for Chile and also known as ENAP is short. This company is based in Las Condes, Chile. The prime work for the company is to explore, refine, produce and market hydrocarbons and the related derivatives. This company was announced as per the law no 9618 on 19th June, 1950.
ENAP it has operations in Peru, Ecuador, Argentina, Iran and Egypt.
View jobs at ENAP below:
Other offshore job Links
- Driller's Helper- Offshore
- BI Report Developer
- Data Analyst
- Digital Commerce Project Manager (US)
- Supply Chain Analyst, Business Intelligence
- UX Developer - Entry Level
- Client Services Associate
- ENTRY LEVEL UI DEVELOPER
- SAP ABAP Developer S4 HANA (First 2 months on-site, then remote)
- Human Resources Assistant
- Schifffahrtskaufmann / Kaufmann für Spedition und Logistikdienstleistung (w/m/d) Klarierung
- Remote QA Coding Auditor - Multi Specialty
- UI Developer - Entry Level
- Offshore Rigger
- Project Geoscientist
- Service Technician
- Logistics Analyst
- Offshore Utility Worker
- Junior Project Manager -- Needed!
- Administrative Assistant