Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation is also known as the national oil company for Egypt. In shot it is named as EGPC. This company has first come into existence during the year 1956. It is having headquarters in Cairo.
During its first stage of operation, it was named as General Petroleum Authority.
Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation owns 70% shares in the Egyptian Natural Gas Company, as well as a 75% stake in the petroleum-industry support airline Petroleum Air Services (the remaining 25% being held by the British firm Bristow Group).
It also owns a stake in the East Mediterranean Gas Company.
Other offshore job Links
- Offshore Medic
- RPA Process Analyst
- Senior Software Engineer - Tech
- Mechanical Engineer
- NOC Service Analyst
- Systems Engineer
- Electromechanical Assembler - Temporary
- HSE Medic
- Sr Alfresco Developer
- Optical Hardware Engineer, Nest
- Administrative Assistant, Store
- Principal Data Engineer
- Development Geoscientist - Zama
- Sr. QA Automation Engineer / SDET
- Trainee Supervisory
- SQL DBA Developer
- Software Engineer - Automation Testing
- Project Manager
- Human Resources Assistant
- Office Assistant