Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation is also known as the national oil company for Egypt. In shot it is named as EGPC. This company has first come into existence during the year 1956. It is having headquarters in Cairo.
During its first stage of operation, it was named as General Petroleum Authority.
Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation owns 70% shares in the Egyptian Natural Gas Company, as well as a 75% stake in the petroleum-industry support airline Petroleum Air Services (the remaining 25% being held by the British firm Bristow Group).
It also owns a stake in the East Mediterranean Gas Company.
Other offshore job Links
- IMMEDIATE OPENINGS - Offshore Oil and Gas Production A Operators
- Project Manager 1
- Maintenance Consultant
- Validation lead
- Scheduler / Cost Analyst
- Offshore Wireline Operator
- Associate Analyst (Entry Level)
- RPA Process Analyst
- NDT Technician/Assistant
- Human Resources Assistant
- Consultant, Customer & Marketing, Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
- Audio Engineer
- Florida Coastal Islands Sanctuaries (Tampa Bay) Field Technician
- Administrative Assistant
- Junior Hydrographer
- Project Planner
- Assistant Vice President or Vice President, Product Specialist, Emerging Markets Opportunities
- Recovery Technician
- Fisheries Biologists
- Temporary - Electromechanical Assembler - 5 Openings