Offshore jobs no longer involve pulling thundering machinery around platforms in oil-soaked clothes.
Working offshore no longer involve pulling thundering machinery around platforms in oil-soaked clothes. Today, most oil and gas jobs centre on automated operations, and the heavy machinery is monitored and remotely controlled by advanced computers.
Whether you’re working with a wrench or a dashboard, we require highly skilled employees with a good attitude and up-to-date training to operate the equipment on our units.
Oil rig jobs are quite different compared to working on dry land. After being airlifted by helicopter to your designated drilling rig, you’ll put on your working gear and begin a 12-hour shift. The drilling unit’s catering personnel are around to attend to your everyday practical needs. They handle the cleaning, washing and cooking so when your shift is over, you are free to relax. The leisure facilities differ from unit to unit, but modern rigs are more comfortable than ever. You can spend time in the fitness room, play games with your colleagues, watch movies or simply rest in your room.
Often you will be offshore between two and four weeks at a time (a hitch) followed by a number of weeks at home. Occasionally you will be asked to attend training during your weeks away from the unit. This is one of the ways we uphold our superior standards when it comes to safety and technological excellence – and a way for you to develop your professional skills.
- Fullstack architect with Angular 2 experience
- Full stack Architect (Angular 2 experience)
- Senior ETL Architect/Developer (US Citizen/Green Card)
- Gulf of Mexico - Offshore Deepwater Production Operator
- Floorhand - Offshore
- Roustabout - Offshore
- Offshore Work Preparation Technician
- BI Reporting Developer
- Developer, IT
- Special Events Server
- Remote site Chef
- Experienced Offshore Deckhand
- Insurance Contract and Policy Analyst
- Gulf of Mexico - Offshore Mechanic
- Data Analyst
- Business Intelligence Consultant (Only W2 No C2C No H1B)
- Director, Business Operations
- Angular 4 developer
- Specialist, Infrastructure Eng - Application Services Engineer