Offshore jobs no longer involve pulling thundering machinery around platforms in oil-soaked clothes.
Working offshore no longer involve pulling thundering machinery around platforms in oil-soaked clothes. Today, most oil and gas jobs centre on automated operations, and the heavy machinery is monitored and remotely controlled by advanced computers.
Whether you’re working with a wrench or a dashboard, we require highly skilled employees with a good attitude and up-to-date training to operate the equipment on our units.
Oil rig jobs are quite different compared to working on dry land. After being airlifted by helicopter to your designated drilling rig, you’ll put on your working gear and begin a 12-hour shift. The drilling unit’s catering personnel are around to attend to your everyday practical needs. They handle the cleaning, washing and cooking so when your shift is over, you are free to relax. The leisure facilities differ from unit to unit, but modern rigs are more comfortable than ever. You can spend time in the fitness room, play games with your colleagues, watch movies or simply rest in your room.
Often you will be offshore between two and four weeks at a time (a hitch) followed by a number of weeks at home. Occasionally you will be asked to attend training during your weeks away from the unit. This is one of the ways we uphold our superior standards when it comes to safety and technological excellence – and a way for you to develop your professional skills.
- New Offshore Employment Opportunities at Fugro
- New Offshore Job Vacancies at Husky Energy
- New Job Vacancies at Shawcor
- Current Job Openings at Precision Drilling
- Latest Offshore Employment opportunities in Gibson Energy
- Flowserve’s Latest Offshore Jobs
- Current offshore Jobs at Crescent Point Energy
- Offshore Jobs at Cabot Oil and Gas
- New Offshore Jobs at Expro
- New Offshore Jobs at Helix Energy Solutions
- New Offshore Jobs at Schlumberger
- Offshore Jobs at Noble Energy
- New Offshore Jobs at Parker Drilling
- New Offshore Jobs at Acteon
- Offshore Jobs at Oceaneering
- New Offshore Jobs at Saudi Aramco
- Offshore Jobs at Halliburton
- Offshore Jobs at Fluor Corporation
- New Offshore Jobs at Diamond Offshore
- Offshore Jobs at Baker Hughes
Other offshore job Links
- Project Manager 1
- Marine Fisheries Scientist
- Software Engineer
- RPA Process Analyst
- Systems Engineer
- Hyperion Essbase Developer
- Database Engineer/Architect
- Full Time Job Opportunity For QA Analyst/ Software Testing
- Associate Data Analyst (Entry Level)
- Offshore Medic
- C++ Software Developer
- Entry Level Safety Coordinator- Kiewit Offshore Services
- UI Architect.
- Validation Engineer
- Fresher/ Entry level/ Junior Full Stack Web Developer
- Fresher/ Entry Level Business Analyst with VISA Support
- Associate Credit Analyst
- Entry User Experience Designer (UX)
- Offshore Paramedic