When you are searching for the offshore jobs, you will surely come across most of the jobs that are located with the gas and oil industry. These industries have always announced great positions for those who are efficient enough for the offshore jobs. These jobs are backed up with higher pay rate as well as other facilities.
This is also a big reason why people prefer to go for the offshore jobs with a great interest. However, working offshore can also produce some challenges for you. But when you are looking at the rewards these offshore jobs can offer you may like to overlook those odds for sure.
Installation manager: It’s the oil industry where installation managers have a great reputation. They usually climb the way towards drill-crew ranks. Working as an installation manager is a responsible job, as you have to look after the whole oil rig. So, you need to have a good idea about what sorts of works are done at the oil rigs. For this post, you should have ten years of experience while working offshore.
Engineers: These days, Mud engineers are receiving a great demand at the gas and oil industry. These engineers will have to carry out works like drilling the fluids that can be used at rigs. For this post, you need to have a bachelor’s degree in subject like chemistry.
Subsea Engineers: There is also a good demand for the subsea engineers in the gas and oil industry. These engineers can perform the work like planning for the subsea systems, operations, maintenance and repair.
Photo CC BY by Krister
- Fullstack architect with Angular 2 experience
- Full stack Architect (Angular 2 experience)
- Senior ETL Architect/Developer (US Citizen/Green Card)
- Gulf of Mexico - Offshore Deepwater Production Operator
- Floorhand - Offshore
- Roustabout - Offshore
- Offshore Work Preparation Technician
- BI Reporting Developer
- Developer, IT
- Special Events Server
- Remote site Chef
- Experienced Offshore Deckhand
- Insurance Contract and Policy Analyst
- Gulf of Mexico - Offshore Mechanic
- Data Analyst
- Business Intelligence Consultant (Only W2 No C2C No H1B)
- Director, Business Operations
- Angular 4 developer
- Specialist, Infrastructure Eng - Application Services Engineer