Diamond Offshore is another leading oil exploration and extraction company and provides drilling services to oil companies all over the world. It is originally based out of Texas, with rigs in the North Sea and off the coast of Alaska. Currently the company has offices in three locations – Texas, Brazil and Scotland and employs approximately 5000 people all over the world. The company owns and operates all of its offshore drilling rigs, which includes a variety of different vessels specifically 32 semi-submersibles or floaters, 13 jack-ups and 1 drillship.
Diamond Offshore is known to be an excellent employer offering its employees competitive pay along with a strong benefits program. Some of the benefits they offer is life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, dependent life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, medical dental and prescription drug coverage to name a few. They are strong believers in rig-based on-the-job training and offer a well-structured career development program across their fleet. In addition to their salary all 3800 Diamond Offshore rig workers also receive a monthly travel allowance.
Other offshore job Links
- Driller's Helper- Offshore
- BI Report Developer
- Data Analyst
- Digital Commerce Project Manager (US)
- Supply Chain Analyst, Business Intelligence
- UX Developer - Entry Level
- Client Services Associate
- ENTRY LEVEL UI DEVELOPER
- SAP ABAP Developer S4 HANA (First 2 months on-site, then remote)
- Human Resources Assistant
- Schifffahrtskaufmann / Kaufmann für Spedition und Logistikdienstleistung (w/m/d) Klarierung
- Remote QA Coding Auditor - Multi Specialty
- UI Developer - Entry Level
- Offshore Rigger
- Project Geoscientist
- Service Technician
- Logistics Analyst
- Offshore Utility Worker
- Junior Project Manager -- Needed!
- Administrative Assistant