There is a lot of criticism about the offshore banking. Nonetheless, this is one of the smartest ways that can be used for protecting personal belongings in any kind of environment. Here are some of the reasons that make this banking method a smart move.
The banks are capable of transferring funds from a country where there is no secure banking. Transferring of cash to a secure depository location takes a few minutes. This ensures that investors will not lose capital as a result of political instability.
ome of the offshore banks operate at discounted interest rates. Those investors who are operating in areas that have high tax rates are left with no other alternative other than to look for low tax banking institutions that also reward investors with high interest rates.
Offshore banks are banks that are established in ways that are so secure as to meet the international standards. The transaction fees are also minimal and the interest rates are high. This makes offshore banking a favorite among their clients.
Offshore banking is also suitable since there is privacy as a result of few regulations. Clients can bank anonymously while these banks can also be working together with other banks just for the purpose of protecting their customers.
- Remote site Chef
- Offshore Instrumentation Technician (IT)-U.S. (Gulf of Mexico)
- Utility Person - Offshore
- Sr. Lead Performance Tester
- .Net Developer with SQL
- Gulf of Mexico - Offshore Deepwater Production Operator
- Experienced Offshore Deckhand
- Control Systems Design Engineer
- Cooks, Galleyhands and General Laborers
- Offshore Work Preparation Technician
- Environmental Analyst Job
- Senior ETL Architect/Developer (US Citizen/Green Card)
- Senior Technical Lead – Duck Creek
- Entry Level Software Position - JAVA
- Lead Mobile Developer (iOS and Android)
- Utility Worker
- Technical Analyst III / Devops
- Angular.JS Developer
- Coral Restoration and Conservation Internship